Benefits of Membership
- Six Quilt Day weekends held on the 3rd weekend of odd-numbered months – Jan/Mar/May/July/Sept/Nov – Quilt Day meeting and lecture on Saturday
- Doors open at 8:15 am. Meeting begins at 9:15 am.
- Friday and Sunday workshops on Quilt Day weekends with nationally known teachers (Non-members pay an additional $15 per workshop.)
- Online, in-person and hybrid events, lectures and classes–flexible pandemic options
- Special events including Fabric Sale and Garage Sale
- Quilt Show, held even-numbered years – GAAQG members may exhibit quilts
- Discounts at local quilt stores – show your current membership card
- Free demos of various quilting techniques during in-person Quilt Day meetings
- Fabric kits and free SafeHouse Sew-In events to make quilts for SafeHouse Center
- Fantastic meeting location for in-person events – easy to see and hear speakers in a large auditorium, with a spacious atrium for vendors, activities and demos
- Make new friends– join a small group or start your own group.
To join GAAQG
Annual dues are $55. Your membership is valid for 365 days from your join date. For the fastest access to all the benefits of membership, dues can be paid online. The dues amount is the same whether you pay online by credit card or mail a check. PLEASE NOTE: If you pay by check, your membership is not complete until your payment is received.