Why You Should Join Us
Benefits of Membership
- Six Quilt Day weekends each year – Jan/Mar/May/July/Sept/Nov – with our meeting on Saturday and classes held on Friday and Sunday. Each weekend features one guest speaker/instructor. Membership dues help to keep class fees low.
- Members may bring 2 guests to Quilt Days each year.
- Special events, including garage sale and fabric sale.
- Quilt Show, held each even-numbered year – only members may exhibit quilts.
- Quilt University, held each odd-numbered year, a three-day weekend featuring 35+ classes.
- Discounts at local quilt stores by showing your current membership card.
- Lending library with more than 600 books featuring quilting and fiber art topics.
- Free demos of various quilting techniques during Quilt Day.
- Vendors come to us on Quilt Day with gorgeous fabrics, new tools, etc.
- Fabric and free classes/sewing afternoons to make quilts for SafeHouse Center.
- Make friends with people having similar interests.
- Fantastic meeting location, easy to see and hear speakers in a large auditorium, with a spacious atrium to accommodate vendors and demos.
- Ability to join a small group of members with similar interests or located in your geographical area…or start your own group.