Fabric Sale October 30, 2021
We have had some extraordinary fabric donations this year. The storage unit is packed to the ceiling, Roberta’s basement sewing room has more guild fabric than her own, Nico has fabric up to her eyeballs, and we have to get rid of it ALL.
SUPER – MEGA – ULTRA – EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Saturday, October 30, 2021
GAAQG Members Only 9-11, everyone welcome from 11-3
Pittsfield Union Grange Hall – 3337 Ann Arbor-Saline Road (1/4 mile south of I-94)
Besides a Joann’s store worth of bulk fabric, we have:
- KITS with all fabric and instructions
- HUNDREDS of fat quarters/eighths/halves
- Quilt tops for you to take and complete for SafeHouse Center
- Tools and rulers
As always, we will sell by volume with the following guidelines:
- Quart Size Zip Bag $1 —$5
- Gallon Size Zip Bag $6 —$15
- Plastic Grocery Bag $16-$30
- Paper/Cloth Grocery Bag $31-$50
- Kits and Tools priced separately
PLAN AHEAD: Credit/debit card, checks or cash, all are accepted!