Our Guild lending library has amassed 500+ books covering all types of quilting techniques and surface design. While many of our books come from donations, our librarians constantly strive to keep our collection current and relevant through purchase of new books. When older or less-popular books are identified, they are sold at Quilt Days to help fund the purchase of recently-published works. Therefore, our collection changes regularly to meet the interests of our members. The Librarians bring an assortment of books (but not the entire collection) to each Quilt Day.
Checking Out a Book
- Books may be requested by members to be picked up at the Quilt Day library table.
- A member, with proof of membership, may check out up to five books at a time, to be returned at the following Quilt Day.
- Members are allowed one renewal.
- Book return reminders are sent via e-mail to borrowers one week before each Quilt Day.
- Books not returned will be subject to fines or the cost of replacement.
Our books are now cataloged in the “Library Thing” software so that you can see a description of the book, reviews (when available), and a link to the author’s other books in our collection. There is a search function so that you can easily find the books in our catalog. For a complete list, click on the link at the bottom right side of this page, below the blog subscription signup.